Condition, Value and Consultation (For insurance and financing)
Definition: A survey that provides “fair market value”.
Comparison with other similar boats recently sold as listed with various brokers.
Customer shall indicate the type of insurance inspection desired. Either an, “agreed value” or a “actual cash value” figure is provided. With an AV policy, the owner receives the agreed amount of the policy (less a deductible if any) and an ACV pay for the loss subject to depreciation and condition at the time of loss.
- Standard reference publications (BUC, NADA)
- Comparison of similar vessels listed for sale in current publications and internet brokerage sites.
- Research into the local market.
- A detailed description of the yacht, and its systems.
- Notes on conditions, which affect the yacht’s value and suitability for its intended service.
- Recommendations regarding safety, necessary repairs, and maintenance.
- Estimated replacement cost.
- Estimated current fair market value of the yacht.
- Photographs of the boat and any unusual features or problems.
- Bottom inspections are performed.
Call for fees and consultation: 781 337 6903 or email us at email@example.com